It is hard to determine the top five shows/ attractions in Branson Missouri with so many great venues. If you are planning a Branson vacation the following venues will in noway disappoint you but you may want to spend more time in Branson and see a few extra!
1. Silver Dollar City – Is a nationally known amusement park like no other. There you will see the roots of the Ozarks and have fun with the whole family. The park has over 20 rides, 40 live shows, and 60 specialty shops.
2. Ride The Ducks – Is an adventure that takes you from land to water. You will enjoy a pleasant ride through the beautiful Ozarks and then splash into Table Rock Lake.
3. Showboat Branson Belle – Is dinner and a show at its finest. You will enjoy a three-course meal while being entertained by the “ShowStoppers” and the well-know “Todd Olivers Talking Dogs”.
4. Titanic Museum – The only museum in Branson that hovers over 100 feet over the famous 76 strip. You spend over 90 minutes browsing through over 400 priceless artifacts.
5. Pierce Arrow Show – Is known as Branson’s Hottest Show. The show features the worlds lowest bass singers & incredible harmonies; You will be entertained during the entire show.